Translate

Friday 29 July 2011

Crafty Ann's Challenge #46 - Summertime and the Living is Easy

Over at Crafty Ann's we are having a summertime themed challenge and hope you will all join in and give us your thoughts on easy summer living!

I've gone for a comfy chair, a straw hat and the perfume of the flowers in my shady part of the garden.  The backing paper is from Ann's Mottled Stone collection and the stamp is called Morning Glory.  It is a lovely digi stamp and comes in three designs - plain, with script background and with trellis background.  I have used the trellis version for this card and printed it over the backing paper.  The chair stamp is by Serendipity and the pot of purple daisies are by Stampin USA.  All the images have been coloured with Copics.  I have mounted the main image onto a thin border of mauve card and then onto a cream mat that has been punched with the Martha Stewart Trellis Punch.  My base card is lemon to match the backing paper.  The sentiment is by Elusive Images to which I have added three toning pearls.

Thanks for visiting and I do hope you will join us in the Summertime Easy Living challenge over at Crafty Ann's. 

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous summery vision,I would feel very comfortable in my garden on that chair.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Doreen Janet - I can imagine a lovely sunning afternoon with my hat pulled low over my eyes falling asleep over my book.
    Fabulous card.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Janet, yep I could snooze the afternoon away there lol. We've nearly got some sun here today
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish my garden looked this tranquil! Super card Janet, love your colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely spot to be. You have created a lovely summer haven. Great stamping and colouring.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum