Translate

Friday 1 July 2011

Crafty Ann's Challenge #44 - Get Well/Thinking of You/Just Because

Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight is to make a Get Well or a Thinking of You or a Just Because card.  I chose to make a Get Well card as I have lots of family due into hospital for operations over the next few weeks.  I have always been a big fan of the FlowerPot Men so I focused my card on Little Weed!

I have used Ann's precoloured Gerbera sheet and brown embossed dots paper.  The flowerpot was stamped onto card, coloured with crayons and then given a good coating of Crackle Accents and left to dry overnight.  The smiley face sticker was from Tesco's. 

I do hope my card brings a smile and I hope you will join us over at Crafty Ann's and take part in the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Your card makes me smile every time I see it Janet - I remember little weed very well. The whole idea works perfectly and has been beautifully executed. (Though I must admit that my favourites were the wooden tops!)
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea. Love that flower, certainly makes one smile.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that card doesn't cheer you up, nothing will!!

    Its a really happy uplifting card and I love it!!

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that flower it would make anyone smile and feel better
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum