Translate

Thursday 31 March 2011

DragonsDream TIO#74-Tag on side with Paint and Paper



Had a lovely time making this. I used a piece of corrugated cardboard and die cut a tag using my new best friend, Sir Tim's Tag and Bookplate die. I then peeled off some of the paper and painted it with Periwinkle Eco paint and Lilac acrylic paint. The pier, kite and beach hut stamps are from Rubbadubbado (one of the first ones I ever bought) and the seaside and gulls are from Crafty Individuals.


The images are coloured in roughly with felt tips and I swiped a white ink pad over the whole lot. The reinforcing hole counts as the paper addition to this tag! I am really pleased with the textured look this tag has and will certainly use this method again.


Thanks for dropping by and please feel free to leave a comment - I love keeping in touch.

8 comments:

  1. This looks amazing Janet, love the crrugated card idea. The whole scene makes me want to be at the seaside, in summer of course.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tag Janet and I love the corrugated card and I am at the seaside LOL Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tag this is.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Janet, this is amazing.
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture, and dimension of the tag. Makes me long for Summer. What useful little stamps too.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet, how talented to make such a gorgeous tag from corrugated cardboard! The embossing is gorgeous and so is the coloring. The swipe of white is ingenious..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so much more than a tag. Great piece of artwork.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum