Translate

Thursday 25 November 2010

DragonsDream TIO #59 - Colours for Christmas

I hadn't a clue what to do for this challenge until I was watching a programme on TV about Lincoln Cathedral and I was totally bowled over by the superb stained glass windows. So, I thought I would try to depict them in my tag. I have used the Embossed Resist technique but have ironed off the clear embossing so the tag is totally flat.
The medallion stamp is by Papermania and the Peace stamp is by Elusive Images. The cord is very posh lilac gardening twine bought from a very expensive shop - that was all I could afford! A bit like going to Harrods and buying a carrier bag to say you have been.
Thanks for visiting and feel free to leave a comment - I enjoy reading them all.

8 comments:

  1. This is so wonder- and colourful, Janet. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your interpretation of the stained glass windows - a briullisnt idea and beautifully done. Lovely stamps and colours.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful feel to this one and it really brings out the colours as I asked you to dream.... Thanks for your support again honey. Hope you got your lovely parcel and OH is a bit better???
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Janet, the colors are gorgeous and do look like stained glass colors. The stamps is fabulous. You did a great job making it sharp and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours Janet, I agree Lincoln Cathedral is beautiful for inspiration.
    Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tag Janet. The colours are wonderful. The posh twine is a great finishing touch!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag Janet, stunning colours and love your expensive finishing touch.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum