Translate

Friday 26 November 2010

Bah! Humbug! # 46 - Feeling the Blues

This card didn't turn out at all like I had planned! In fact it is nothing like my original idea. This is not unusual for me at all.

I have used the lovely Trees embossing folder by Sir Tim and my new corner dies from Marianne Creatables. The sentiment is one of my favourites and is from Creative Expressions. I have used plenty of crystal glitter on the trees and corners to give it some festive bling and mounted it onto silver and then royal blue card.

Thanks for stopping by and do leave a comment - I enjoy them all. I shall miss the Bah! Humbug! challenge and look forward to it returning in the New Year.

11 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, Sir Tim !!!!
    It's a very beautiful card, Janet.

    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Janet, it is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet - love this - icy blue is certainly the colour of the moment.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like that setiment too. The card is super. Tim's embossing folder is smashing and the corners balance it all so nicely.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Janet , I love it. The icy blues look stunning set against your dark background. Tim's embossing trees are great, and your sentiment just perfect.

    Thank you for joining in our last challange of 2010.
    irene
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet ... we'll miss you too but it won't be long before we're back - so pleased to hear you'll be there too =)
    The embossed trees are stunning - reckon I may have to treat myself lol! - especially as you have them all sparkled up. Have to say your sentiment brought a wee lump to my throat. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Janet, love your embossed trees and your sentiment is perfect for Christmas.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful card Janet as always. Thanks so much for your support at Bah! Humbug! throughout the whole of last year. We do appreciate it and hope to see you back in 2011.
    Don't forget to check back on Friday for our winners of the year.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Janet. I just love those trees. I think I need them! Love the corners too and the sentiment is so apt. TFS
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want and need those tree's fab card Janet. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Classic and classy. I love it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum