Translate

Wednesday 2 May 2012

CD Sunday Challenge - Chocolate, Cream and One Other

My simple little A6 card uses an image from the Mabel Lucie Attwell CD.  It is matted onto chocolate brown card and then onto a cream Nestabilities shape. Walnut Stain Distress Ink around the edge and a small ribbon and cream satin rose to complete.
Plain cards are a big hit in my family so this one should be very well received!  Thanks for stopping by and do feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate every one.

11 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Not plain, but elegant!!! Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I dont think its plain, I think its perfect! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The images from this CD are among my favourites at the moment. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on unfussy cards Janet. This is lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. The images on this CD are really nice. And you have done this one justice. It really doesn't need too much embellishing.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't seen any images on this CD before this one and it reminds me of images in books and comics when I was as child.
    It's a lovely card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a cutie and this is a lovely card. Like the layout.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful cute card, I have this CD but not used it yet.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card and so cute. Not seen anything from this CD but do remember Mable Lucie Attwell books. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Christine x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and a cute image, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum