Translate

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

CD Sunday Challenge - Chocolate, Cream and One Other

My simple little A6 card uses an image from the Mabel Lucie Attwell CD.  It is matted onto chocolate brown card and then onto a cream Nestabilities shape. Walnut Stain Distress Ink around the edge and a small ribbon and cream satin rose to complete.
Plain cards are a big hit in my family so this one should be very well received!  Thanks for stopping by and do feel free to leave a comment, I appreciate every one.

12 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Not plain, but elegant!!! Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I dont think its plain, I think its perfect! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The images from this CD are among my favourites at the moment. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you on unfussy cards Janet. This is lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The images on this CD are really nice. And you have done this one justice. It really doesn't need too much embellishing.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hadn't seen any images on this CD before this one and it reminds me of images in books and comics when I was as child.
    It's a lovely card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is such a cutie and this is a lovely card. Like the layout.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful cute card, I have this CD but not used it yet.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card and so cute. Not seen anything from this CD but do remember Mable Lucie Attwell books. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Hugs
    Christine x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and a cute image, thanks for sharing at CD Sunday, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum