Translate

Tuesday 24 January 2012

CD Sunday Challenge - Zodiac

My simple card this week uses one of the lovely starry sky backing papers from Joanna Sheen's Enchanted CD.  The main image is a download in the public domain from the internet.  I coloured it with Derwent Inktense pencils and then clear embossed it before layering it onto some matt silver card.  Apologies for the dark, shadowy picture but daylight is hard to come by up here in the frozen north.

Thanks for stopping by and do feel free to leave a comment, all are much appreciated.

8 comments:

  1. I like that very much Janet and the backing paper goes so well with the images.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Janet,a fabulous image of the Zodiac Signs.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Janet and perfect for anyone, love that backing paper fits with the main image really well.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday again this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card Janet, I love the backing paper it's perfect for the image
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CD Sunday
    Beryl x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the backing paper, a perfect setting for the zodiac topper.Great colouring.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet. I like what you have done with the image. It is lovely to read about someone else using pencils instead of promarkers all the time.
    Thank you for joining in with us again.
    Carol
    xcx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Janet, I love the fact that it's all the zodiac signs together. The backing paper you've used suits it so well.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, Janet, I love the BP, I always end up taking my piccy's after dark, but I have a daylight bulb in the light above where I take my piccy's and never use the my flash, seems to make a difference, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum