Translate

Thursday 16 December 2010

DragonsDream TIO #62 - Golden Haze

Totally fed up with Christmassy things, I have used this opportunity to get onto my soapbox! Trees (apart from family, friends and pets) are one of the greatest loves of my life. They certainly alter a landscape for the better and I wish more people who have the space for trees would plant them. We have planted a small, native species, 10 hectacre wood 8 years ago at Redmoss and delight every day at the bounty it brings. If you have the space - try it!
My tag has been coloured with Brilliance Galaxy Gold, DI Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo. Stamps are from IBrake for Stamps and Elusive Images. Tree templates from Tattered Angels provide the background.
Thanks for stopping by and do feel free to leave a comment - all are appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Janet, your tag ist soooo beautiful, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, your ability to produce such elegant works time and again really is an amazing talent. This tag is lovely. I also am a big fan of trees. Our relatives from Colorado asked why we didn't thin out the woods. They said the trees block out the scenery. My reply was that the trees ARE the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janet, you have done it again... Your dreaming has produced a truly lovely work of art... I too love trees and am lucky that there are very mature ones along the canal bank at the bottom of my garden... This tag is just delightful... Thanks for all your wonderful support this year...
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag Janet the colours are gorgeous, I live backing on to woods and love to watch the colours changing with the seasons. Today they are pure white Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Janet, your colours are stunning. We live surrounded by trees as it was once a wood, hence the name Blackwood. They look fantastic when they are covered in snow and I am looking outside at them.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'nm with you on the tree thing Janet and always plant trees wherever I live. Never had enough space for a whole wood though.
    I also love tree stamps (especially the bare tree ones) so this tag is right up my street.
    It's gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum