Translate

Thursday 29 April 2010

Dragonsdream Tag It On Challenge - Distressing



I have used two stamps on this tag, a small flourish by Clarity and the large rose corner by The StampMan.

On pinky beige card I stamped the rose corner in Walnut Stain DI and then stamped the flourishes with Tattered Rose DI and versamark and embossed in clear. I then painted the rose with DI reinkers and sponged inks onto the tag to tone. The edges of the tag were very roughly embossed with gold ep. I then took a deep breath and sprayed the whole tag with Irridescent Gold Glimmer mist and watched the colours bleed.

I am very pleased with the result although you cannot see from the picture the lovely sheen it has from the glimmer mist.

Thank you for paying me a visit and all comments are appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. Janet your tag is gorgeous, love the colours an the vintage look you've achieved. I had to chuckle at taking a deep breath before letting the colours bleed, I always have to brace myself for it lol
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Janet,
    I am not surprised you are pleased with your tag, it is GORGEOUS.
    Two beautiful stamps, love your colour choices.
    In fact I LOVE IT
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tag Janet.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is beautiful, Janet. You have got such a lovely, soft, delicate look, just gently distressed enough with that spray technique... thanks for dreaming with me again this week, it was well worth it.You should guest for me!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet, how exquisite! That rose stamp is certainly one of the most gorgeous stamps I've ever seen. Of course, the coloring on it just makes it. And the background is fabulous. Love this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful Janet,
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo this is gorgeous...love that stamp X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just lovely Janet. I love the stamp and the colours you have used.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Janet, the colours are fabulous! The stamp is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum