Translate

Wednesday 22 June 2011

DragonsDream TIO #84 - Let's Face It

Good morning you lovely people!  The challenge at TIO is Let's Face It and is being led this week by my friend and fellow DT member Wanda.

My tag is covered with some lovely gold and grey cherub printed tissue paper that I bought yonks ago from Lakeland.  I only found it recently when tidying up!  How I wish they hadn't stopped selling craft items.  My main image is stamped onto acetate and then gold foiled on the reverse.  The stamp is by Creative Expressions.  The grungy flower is  simply made by punching out about six layers of toning paper, putting a brad through to hold and then spritzing it and moulding the petals before allowing to dry.  When it was dry I gave it a squirt of gold Spray and Sparkle.  The leaves are punched in gold paper.

I do hope you will join us over at DragonsDream TIO this week and I look forward to seeing what you have created.

10 comments:

  1. Great tag Janet, beautiful image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag she is such a goddess XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know that paper! It was fab. Love your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Janet, the tissue paper looks great. Weve both done the exactly the same with our flowers LOL, even the gold spray. Love Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. Creative use of the lovely image (one I haven't come across). Love the tissue paper.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag, lovely stamp. The tissue paper looks good.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag in so gorgeous, Janet. The face on the tissue paper is really lovely. Your work always is top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic face, beautiful flower, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool tag; Love that grunge flower!

    Thanks for visitning my blog and for your sweet comment :0)

    Janette
    http://lajanette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum