Translate

Friday 11 February 2011

DragonsDream TIO #67 - Time

What's the Time Mr. Wolf? This was a game we all enjoyed playing although it scared the life out of me! One person would be It or Mr. Wolf and all the other kids (usually a huge crowd) would taunt him asking him What's the Time? Mr. Wolf would reply 1 0'clock, 2 o'clock etc until the crowd of children were close to him then he would shout Supper Time and chase and catch somebody. They would then become Mr. Wolf. This was all accompanied by much screaming and hysteria. Wonderful! I guess you get the same thrill now when the VAT are after you!
Stamps are by Clarity and Crafty Individuals.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Janet, I adore your tag and I love Wolves. Great work.

    Have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag, memories are made of this! I remember Mr Wolf and being scared. Love the stamp of the group splashing in the waves.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tag and yes - I remember that game well. I couldn't run like that these days though.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, love the dancing children.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag with happy memories, I too remember that game. Guess we are showing our ages.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tag! I too remember the game well. I love the Crafty Individuals stamp.
    Wanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee hee!!!! So right I remember them coming to see Pete once!!!! This is a great take on the theme as always...
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL took me back to playing down the backing!!!!
    Great tag and fab idea. Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janet, you are so sweet to visit my blog. I am looking forward to what you come up with for the TIO challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum