Translate

Monday 25 October 2010

Rainbow Lady's Challenge #123 - Autumn Foliage



I love the autumn and all its colours, it is my favourite season.

This tag was made using the Joseph's Coat technique and reminds me of the willows down in the bottom wood. I have used mustard seed, rusty hinge, shabby shutters and vintage photo DI's to create the background, stamped the willow frond and clear embossed and then sponged walnut stain over the top. The willow is a stamp by A Stamp in the Hand.

The Elusive Images inchies have been embossed in copper as has the willow frond on the small tag.

This tag is destined for a memory book about the place where I live. As all my things - it is a work in progress!

Thanks for visiting and do feel free to leave a comment. I learn such a lot from what you tell me.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely tag,I love the willow stamp.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this foliage tag, Janet. Your stamps are gorgeous. I especially like the background with the fall leaf colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning tag, beautiful willow stamp and your autumn colours are fab.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fab Janet - love the willow stamp and the jacobs coat tequnique. A lovely idea to make reminders and not just rely on photos.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring Janet. You have some lovely stamps and use them so well together.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag Janet and such a perfect background. I too love this time of year when the colours are so vibrant. Had lovely weekend too thanks. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum