Translate

Sunday 8 August 2010

DragonsDream TIO #50 - On a Musical Note

This week's tag uses a stamp set from Stampin' USA. The images have been embossed in black and the tag coloured with Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade Distress inks. The acetate overlay tag has a musical border (from Lakeland, bought many moons ago) stuck to it. It is so old, the self adhesive backing no longer sticks! Some black crystal wired beads finish it off.

Sorry I couldn't take part last week Frankie, had too much to do but will certainly have a go at making the paper roses!

Hope you like this tag and thank you for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment as I appreciate them all.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Janet, what a wonderful tag, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tag Janet is just gorgeous Janet,I love the acetate overlay.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, this is a masterpiece! You have some really wonderful colors of distress inks. I'm jealous! Your musical notes are great. I love your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy. I love to use tags in my scrapbooking and for First Finder Certificates in Letterboxes. But mine are nowhere nears as pretty as yours.

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamp, the overlay is ace and the beads just put the finishing touch to it. Brill tag.

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love this
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgive you for no roses if you forgive my terrible lateness!!!!! LOVE this idea... you are so inventive. Thanks for a superb dream again
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic tag, it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum