Translate

Sunday 15 August 2010

Bah! Humbug! #31 Angels and Fairies

A lovely challenge this week. I love angels especially, although I still believe in fairies too!

All the stamps this week are by Elusive Images and the main image has been embossed in silver and then coloured with Marvy Markers. The snowflakes are embossed with silver tinsel EP and punched out and edged with silver pen. The sentiment is again coloured with a Marvy Marker.

I stamped the angel and sentiment onto 160 gsm glossy paper. This allows you to 'buff up' the image after colouring and consequently you get a lovely sheen.

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you like the card - please feel free to leave a comment. I do appreciate everyone who takes the time to comment.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Wow, Janet, your card is very beautiful.

    Have a nice Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors, Janet. You did a fantastic job on that angel. What a lot of work! I know that silver looks great in real life. I love shiny stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janet,your card is beautiful,I love the angel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Janet. Beautiful colouring of the angel and I love the snowflake disks on the ribbon.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Janet

    Wow what a stunning card, and what fabulous colours they are so rich and elegant. Love, love the angel she is so beautiful. ooo those snowflakes are fabby and a perfect sentiment to finish off.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the silver embossed angel as it really shows the detail. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum