Translate

Sunday 18 July 2010

CD Sunday Challenge - Looks like Summer





Just a simple card for this week's challenge but it has taken me all day to make!


I have had a heck of a job getting the eyelets in the right place and I still didn't succeed entirely! I gave it my best shot anyway. The delightful image is from Gwyneth Windsor's CD Pandora's Box and it is mounted onto the Fleur de Lis pendant die. I used string to lace through the eyelets.


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment - I love reading them all!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Janet - love that image. The eyelets look good to me. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday. Tess x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idylic image Janet and the eyelets look perfectly placed to me. Thanks for joining in again with us at CD Sunday.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Janet so summery.I love the cord in the corners.Thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday this week.Hope to see you next week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Janet, love your image and especially your Fleur de Lis die, nice idea to use string to thread your eylets.
    Thanks for joining in with us again at CD Sunday this week.

    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nostalgic card Janet. I think the eyelets and 'rope' edging is really effective and fits the theme perfectly.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think I'll be stealing this idea, especially the string round the card. I've a card to make for a swap me and a friend with MS do on an as and when basis and this time its 'beach'.

    Love the image and it fits the theme perfectly.

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea and lovely image. The eyelets and string are just right.

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great idea and a great card
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Summery and very pretty, Janet. I love the cute little kids. I can see where all your time went. It must have taken forever to do those eyelets and the strings. Great piece.

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum