The twist in this challenge is to make our own backing paper - so messy it is!
For the main image I made a background of alcohol inks and then stamped the hollyhocks (Creative Expressions) in Grape archival ink. When it had dried I applied Crackle Accents to the flowers for some shine and dimension.
The background was made from watercolour paper sprayed with various Glimmer Mists and Cosmic Shimmer Mists until the colours toned. It is very shimmery but this does not show on the photograph. I used my new large nesties (oh how I love these) to cut a mat and mounted it all on cream card which I had sponged with pink around the edges.
Hope you like it, I must say I am pleased with how it finally turned out!
Thanks for visiting and please leave a comment.