Translate

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Faces

My blogging friend Faye asked me to paint a face of Inspector Rebus - the main character of the book review I did in my last blog post.  Here he is


He has a well lived- in face, lopsided, big nose and puffy from all the late nights and  booze.  His hair needs cutting and combing, he probably needs a shave and he can see right through all those lies he is told.  He doesn't smile much either.  A typical old-school detective!
I have used watercolours with a water brush.  I have only recently started to try to paint and would love to take part in the 29 Faces challenge  as it is for people of all abilities, but I will be away from home  for a good part of this month.


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Janet, he does indeed have a face that looks like it has seen a few things.I am full of admiration.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum