Translate

Thursday 24 February 2011

DragonsDream TIO # 69 - Fun and Games

Posted by PicasaI need some fun at the moment! Thanks for lifting my spirits Frankie with this challenge. My main image is a vintage digi from TLC which has been coloured and cut out. I sponged the background using Bordering Blue (Stampin Up) and Bundled Sage DI. The trees from Clarity are stamped using Marvy Markers and the foliage is Peeled Paint on part of a Clarity larch tree.
The sentiments are from the very useful Alice in Wonderland set from Clear Art Stamps.
Thank you for dropping by and please feel free to leave a comment - all are always appreciated.

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Janet,a great fun image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Doreen, the image is so much fun!!

    Love it!

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing image Janet and I really like that greenery round the edge.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Janet, great idea! Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag Janet, I love it - hope John is improving
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card, thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag Janet, beautifully coloured. Good to chat today, hope John starts to improve soon.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet, your tag pepped me up the moment I saw it. It's so cheerful and carefree. I love the stamp of the kids and your coloring is super. And the green foliage at the bottom is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. So eye-catching. So bright and cheerful.
    Wanda. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum