Translate

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Spring is Coming


Despite all the snow we have had today, I am sure spring is just around the corner! I have chosen bluebells for my card as I love their colour and fragrance.

The image is from Elusive Images, stamped in black and clear embossed. I have coloured it with my favourite Sakura Glaze pens and then cut out with a Classic Long Rectangle Nestability and whilst still in the die, sponged with Stampin Up Bordering Blue and Dusty Concord Distress Ink. The pretty backing papers are from Joanna Sheen's Country Diary CD. I also added a few spots of lavender Liquid Pearls to add a bit more dimension to the bluebells. The white card stock has a pearly reflective sheen and I sponged Dusty Concord around the edges to finish off.

Until next time....

8 comments:

  1. This lovely card makes me feel spring is coming, but I've just seen the weather forecast - I hope you don't get snowed up again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely card Janet,I love bluebells and this stamp is gorgeous.The backing paper complements it perfectly.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Janet and yes it makes me think spring must be somewhere around. We have lots of the white stuff with more to come this week. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Janet very springlike.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Janet, I love bluebells. I hope you're right about spring
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really beautiful card Janet, spring was certainly here today - 23C - it was lovely. Hope the white stuff disappears very soon. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Janet - I love blubells too. I'm sure spring isn't too far away.......
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Janet. I too love the sight and smell of bluebells. Clumber Park very close to me, is totally carpeted with them in Spring. I can't wait to take Snoopy walking there.

    Anyway, back to the card, Lol! I love the colour and the dimension you've added to the main image. The paper is really pretty too.

    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum