Translate

Thursday 16 September 2010

DragonsDream TIO #55 - Bead-Dazzle

My tag this week involves lots of stamping and sticking.

I made the background by stamping the paisley Elusive Images stamp all over the tag in Pear Tart and Cantaloupe Memento inks. I stamped one image separately and embossed it in black EP and cut it out. Sections were coloured in the green and orange inks. Not being very handy with beads at all I used seed beads in red and orange for the flowers and green bugle beads for the leaves on this image, stuck with dries clear glue.

Clarity Wild Rose corner was stamped in Coffee Bean Brilliance and single flowers from Stampin Up set Quick Cuts. I made a circle of complimentary coloured beads from a selection box I bought in Au Naturalle years ago to put through the top.

I apologise for the rubbish picture but winter time hours have descended on Northern Scotland and using artificial light caused white glare spots on the tag.

Thanks for visiting my blog and please feel free to leave a comment - all are appreciated.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. This is quite stunning Janet, I love the stamping and the clever use of beads.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab as always Janet... The colours are lovely and you really have stamped it up in your dream this week
    Huge hugs
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever. Love it. Ingenious use of beads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Janet, especially like the black embossed and beaded image. That would make a lovely piece of jewelry.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum