Translate

Saturday 4 September 2010

Bah! Humbug!#34 - A Christmas Carol or Song

The Twelve Days of Christmas is my chosen song and A Partridge in a Pear Tree is verse one. I used the glitter on acetate technique and have made a right mess in my craft room! Glitter is everywhere - on my face, in my hair and all over the floor. Am posting this before going and having a shower to cut down the fallout.

The image is by Elusive Images and is the first time I have used it even though it is a couple of years old. Corners are by my trusty MS punch. The sentiment stamp is by Crafters Companion. It looks very pretty and glittery in real life and I am pleased how it turned out.

Thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment - all are appreciated.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love the last two cards that you made. They are both so different but so beautiful.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. worth the glitter mess - a fab card. Isn't it weird how sometimes we wait ages before using a stamp even really nice ones.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janet

    What a stunning card - I love it. Your stamp is gorgeous and I love the effect using gliiter with acetate.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

    irene
    xxx
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, lovely effect with the glitter.

    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the symmetry on this card, janet, plus that gorgeous leaf and noel. The colors are beautiful. It's amazing how light glitter. It seems to just waft around in my craft room. But I really love shiny things.

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum