Translate

Sunday 3 April 2011

CHNCC #14 - Christmas Foliage and/or Flowers



Just a very simple layout for this card as I think the image and sentiment are quite enough in themselves.


I have stamped and embossed in white the mistletoe script stamp and sentiment from Elusive Images onto Kraft card. The mistletoe leaves are coloured with glaze and the berries are white Dotties all from Crafty Notions. I have added just a touch of glitter to the leaves, berries and the border of the sentiment tag. Some co-ordinating ribbon completes.


Thanks for visiting and do feel free to leave a comment, it is lovely hearing from you.

7 comments:

  1. Delightful card, Janet - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 14 - enjoy your two weeks shopping! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card as per usual, love the stamp, which is in my collection too.
    Will catch you before you head south.
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like these Elusive image plates. This is lovely stamped onto Kraft card.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant, Janet. You did some great stamping and embossing. I haven't learned to do white very well yet. This has an unusual color scheme but it works really great.

    The hubby went with 3 other guys for steelhead trout. When they arrived in Michigan there was a foot of snow on the ground. Everyone caught fish so it was a successful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lovely classic card. Fab stamps and design. I must be the only person who's never even seen any of this Kraft card. Would love to get my hands on some just to see what it's all about. It seems to be everywhere at the moment (except here.lol)
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped over from Crafty Hazel's site to see your card and it's beautiful. I love the simplicity of it and the colour combination. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - the colors and stamp are very elegant.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum