Translate

Thursday 9 December 2010

DragonsDream TIO #61 - Sir Tim Inspired Embellishment

I'm dreaming Northern Lights this week, watching them dance and shimmer over the forest in the frosty night sky. We see them quite often, when the conditions are right, in my neck of the woods.
Trees are courtesy of Sir Tim's embossing folder, the calendar is from I know not where and the sentiment stamp is by Graphicus. My flower has been bugged, folded and scrunched, coloured with DI Barn Door and covered in Fired Brick Distress Stickles as has the button in the middle.
A scrap of music paper and a word charm and my tribute to Sir Tim is complete!
Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment - all are appreciated very much.

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous tag Janet I love the background of embossed trees.
    Ooh Aurora borealis, beautiful!! you are lucky to see this. I remember my time in Norway Christmas of 2000 what a spectacular display it is a sight to behold.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Janet, this is a gorgeous tag, love your embossed trees background, beautiful colours perfectly toned with your flower.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwowowow, Janet, your tag is gorgeous, love each detail of them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet I love your beautiful tag! And as for northern lights, I have never seen them, but my husband has - up in Alaska on a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo woo woo I love it... Fab tribute tag.thanks for a lovely dream as always. Wish I could see rhose lights, as it has always been a dream of mine...
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab tag, all the elements coming together so well as always. That folder is so good, lovely details. Sir Tim would feel honoured.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum