Translate

Sunday 28 March 2010

Rainbow Lady's Challenge No.96 - In my Garden I See ...


Sheep!! We are surrounded by all manner of farm animals at Redmoss. My favourites are definately sheep. Having run our own flock for a number of years I have grown to appreciate how clever and affectionate these animals are and how they have strong family bonds and cooperate with each other - especially over child minding!


My sheep stamp is from Stampin (USA) and was originally a Christmas starry night scene. I missed out the stars and sky and stamped in grey Versafine. The hedgerow is a winter tree from I Brake For Stamps Coll.3 using just the top part and stamping in various shades of green and brown. The wooden fence is a MS Trellis Deep Border stamp which I distressed with Walnut Stain. The sky is my first attempt at using a scallop circle as a mask for clouds.


Thanks for dropping by and all comments are appreciated!

7 comments:

  1. Such a clever card Janet, I love it. The sky looks amazing with your masking
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Janet and as Claire says, very cleverly done. Congratulations by the way - if you want to know why I'm congratulating you pop over to CACB............
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely piece of artwork Janet,it is quite clever what you have done.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea Janet and a lovely card as a result!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just brilliant Janet, love the way you have brought it all together with the trellis fence. Fabulous
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely idea janet - the clouds look great, as does the fence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love woolly backs too Janet they are so cute. This card is super thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum