Translate

Thursday 9 February 2012

CD Sunday Challenge - A la Mode

I have used Hinny Bop's The Cocktail Hour CD for my decoupaged image and backing paper.  I have mounted them onto gold card and added the feathers for a bit of bling.  I hope this meets the challenge requirements this week as it seems almost everyone has done shoes!  My model is wearing shoes so that box is ticked ....

She looks very glam even if I do say so myself.  Thanks for looking and do feel free to leave a comment - I appreciate every one.

6 comments:

  1. Great curtain backdrop and she is very glam. The feathers are a nice touch. Certain ticks the A La Mode box.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant Janet,love the feathers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Janet, I love the backdrop and the feathers. A very stylish lady
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gaorgeous card, perfect for the challenge, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the feathers touch Janet. It certainly is an 'A La Mode' card and shoes weren't compulsory. Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
    Carol
    xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and I like the colours and the feathers.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum