Translate

Monday 12 December 2011

R.I.P. Judy

It is with deep regret I have to announce the demise of  Judy, who fell off her perch last night.  No more going 'around the world'  or putting 'bell on head' or ringing her bell 'when she was safe' at nightly covering up.  Judy flew into our life on 2nd January 2007 when she landed on the roof of the house at dusk, having escaped as a fledgling from an aviary.  She took up residence in the kitchen and the little blue princess ruled us with a rod of iron.  Immortalised in a fat book page and birthday cards she will live on - much missed.

7 comments:

  1. Aww I am sorry Janet, don't we get attatched to these little treasures. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Janet, all these creatures play such an important role in our lives and I know you will miss her a lot but at least she dropped on a softie when she picked you out.
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janet so sorry to here this,just as well she found you in 2007,I am sure she had a great life.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Janet, I'm so sorry to hear about poor Judy.
    Sending hugs
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tribute to your feathered friend. She picked a good home, smart bird, so was well taken care of for her little life.
    hugs Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, I'm so sorry you've lost one of your pets. Since Judy was an indoor pet, I'm sure you really feel the loss. Was she old? I didn't know birds could fall off their perches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about Judy, Janet. i know how much you loved her and you gave her a great, pampered life.

    Love

    Jill
    x

    ReplyDelete

Rainbow Forum

Rainbow Forum